DiiTO - Do it in the Open
We believe the outdoors are our playground.
We believe we can choose and control where and how we engage with the spaces around us.
Today, right now, you can be in touch with the world around you, in more ways than ever possible before.... DiiTO
At team DiiTO, we believe in reconnecting people with their local environments, parks and recreational areas. Getting out, and getting active again, connecting with those around them and building relationships. From accessing local and state open data, we've pulled together park information, asset registers, local event info and more, to better help you engage with your community the way you want to.
It enables you to have complete control of how you want to engage with your local environments by...
- Allowing custom park selection criteria,
E.g. BBQ's, Bike paths, Dog areas, etc.
- Finding out information on how to get there
- Comprehensive info on what you can do and see at your chosen locations
- Allowing locals to engage in local events and meetups at these locations
- You can also provide your feedback to local councils on how you want to see your parks shaped and evolved for the future.
For more info, visit intheopen.space