The number of people working remotely is increasing. This is great because it reduces traffic on the roads, and creates additional opportunities for people. It reduces the amount of human interaction people have week to week. Our solution aims to solve this by creating co-working spaces from existing community areas that are becoming less relevant, e.g. libraries.
- Utilised an un-utilised asset
- Reduce traffic congestion
- Reduce travel time for workers
- Encourages active library community
- Beneficial for local council
- Visualise network opportunity
Visualise the hot spots using Google Maps of where workers are travelling to work in Brisbane City. Area's with high density of workers are shown in red and area's with more workers leaving are shown in black.
Due to limited data, we need to have a collaboration with city council and libraries to complete our solution.
Live Demo: https://youtu.be/d79mM_lsT10